When you visit us at Athens Advanced Dental, we work hard to help you have a pleasant, comfortable dental experience. To make your visit more streamlined, we invite you to complete our patient forms before your appointment. Bring your completed forms with you when you visit our dental office in Athens, Texas to save some time at your appointment. If you need any assistance, we welcome you to call us today. Our dental team is friendly and helpful, and we are always happy to answer your questions!
At Athens Advanced Dental, we strive to provide you with convenient financial options that fit your family’s needs. As a courtesy to our patients, we will file insurance claims for any dental insurance plan. Our office is an out-of-network provider, meaning we will gladly file your insurance claim as a courtesy, however the patient is responsible for the rest. In addition, Dr. Risinger is in the Delta, Metlife, Humana, and Lincoln Financial Group dental networks. We accept the following forms of payment:
- Major credit cards
CareCredit is a third-party financing company that provides no- and low-interest payment plans. If you have any questions about dental insurance, CareCredit, or our other financial options, we invite you to call our dental office in Athens, Texas at 903-675-9118. Our knowledgeable dental team is ready to assist you!
Through proper preventive care, regular checkups, and routine dental work,
we believe that it is highly likely that most of our patients can expect to
keep all of their teeth for many years to come.
What our patients can expect from us:
- A high degree of professional skill and ability
- A dedication to your oral healthcare
- A minimization of costly reconstructive work through proper preventative
- The highest effort to make your visits as comfortable and pleasant as
- The right treatment at the right time
- Fees that are fair and just for the services provided
In return, we expect from our patients:
- Cooperation in making and keeping their appointments
- A conscientious effort toward good oral hygiene
- Recall visits to maintain optimum oral health
- Arrangement for the payment of fees at the time of service
In order for our newly formed relationship to be mutually satisfying and
beneficial, we ask that at any time you have a question or are unhappy
about any treatment, fee for service, or attitude of our dental team, you
will discuss it with us promptly and openly. Misunderstanding and/or lack
of communication are the only obstacles to our continued friendship and